Helifix CemTies – Approved Installers
These applications include being installed as a fully grouted reinforcement tie, commonly used for bonding at wall junctions or intersections and for stabilising bulging solid, or rubble filled walls.
Helifix CemTies can be successfully installed up to a length of 1.5m and can also be installed vertically where required.
- Repairing internal and external cracks near corners in cavity and solid walls
- Repair of Lintels in soldier courses and brick arches
- Masonry Arch pinning of separated brick rings, through brick faces or mortar
- Masonry Arch circumferential beaming and pinning
- Masonry Arch pinning of debonded bricks or cracked brick rings
- Securing Parapet Walls
- Stabilising delaminated rubble filled or solid walls
- Reattaching brick or stone quoins
- Connecting separated cavity or solid walls
Protectahome are Helifix approved installers and we are able to offer a comprehensive repair or reinforcement package to our customers. Many of our installations benefit from the provision of a long term warranty.Please see our Case Studies for more detail on the Helifix Structural Repair System in application or Contact Us on 0800 055 6966 more information.